Saturday, August 16, 2008

And ever since the day you put my heart in motion baby I realize that theres just no getting over you

The person of the week this week is Julian Beever. You have probably seen Mr. Beever's work but not been introduced to his name. Basically, he does chalk drawings on sidewalks and makes 3-d scenes that will blow your mind. Check out his work.

His art work is in the style of Trompe-l'œil aka "trick the eye", but I wanted to be fancy and use the word I learned from Wikipedia. Basically, I just wanted to share this man's amazing works. I will not post any on here because I want you to go to his website and see them there. Let's just say that even knowing they are chalk drawings does not keep you from getting tricked. Simply amazing. And I struggle to draw a stick-man.

No comments: