Monday, August 11, 2008

Either work hard or you might as well quit

Listen, I am not going to lie to you. Popping your knuckles will not cause arthritis. It is just a myth. And a stupid one at that. However, a possible consequence of popping the knuckles of your hand is my fist connecting with your ear or my big toe being driven into your right testicle (if you are a girl, prepare to be kicked in the shin).

There are few things that annoy me as much as this stupid habit. I honestly think people do it more to piss off those around them than any pleasure they get out of the release of pressure. There are better ways to release pressure. Ways that make me want to hate you less.

I don't mind the popping of ankles, toes, knees, or any other joint. Don't pop a marijuana cigarette aka a joint ... because I have no idea what that means and it probably is not a good idea. But when you pop your knuckles you sin before whatever god you so happen believe in ... or the talking gorilla from "Congo" if you are an atheist. And if you do that, that gorilla will rip off your face faster than you can say "Pretty Amy."

Honestly, every time you pop your knuckles in front of me I will kill you a million times. Try me on this one. I dare you. Do you double dare me back? Then I will take that physical challenge. Bitch.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yesterday I sat next to a guy who popped each and every knuckle. I wanted to hit him. But honestly, it does feel good.