Thursday, August 14, 2008

My world's on fire how about yours that's the way I like it and I'll never get bored

The quote of the week this week is by US Olympic Coach Eddie Reese. He was talking about Michael Phelps and watching his achievements and he said: "We've got to appreciate what happens when it happens. But that's not just with swimming, we do that with everything. If we lived in the Taj Mahal, after six months, it would be home." I like this quote because as we live we lose the wonder that we had as a child. Think of how amazing things are that we take for granted ... cars, airplanes, the warmth of the sun and so on. Don't get used to amazing things and like they are boring or the norm. Keep your sense of awe and wonderment.

The link of the week this week is The ten worst album covers. Seriously ... what were people thinking?

The game of the week this week is Jelly Battle. A fun little game I used to play while subbing at Trinity. You get to play against other people and it is pretty fun. Enjoy.

The picture of the week this week is by Musin Yohan. His photographs are breath taking. Go to the link and check out the rest:


The video of the week is a cartoon I used to love as a little kid. It is called "The Cat Came Back" and I was so obsessed with this cartoon I searched for it over 15 years after I last saw the video on television. I still enjoy it, but probably not as much. Enjoy.

The Cat Came Back - The funniest bloopers are right here

1 comment:

Debbie said...

haha, I barely remember this...funny little video