Friday, September 12, 2008

Cos people believe that they're gonna get away for the summer

I haven't done anything but read this link. It shows a number of things. First, the danger of statistics. Just because something is technically true does not mean it is a cause or important. Facts are only as important as their direct association to what is being stated. It could just be an association. Stephen Colbert would love this truthiness. For instance, there is a strong association between ice cream being sold and murders, but that is actually related to the hot temperature and has nothing to do with each other.

I think my point is lost somewhere. Oh yeah ... I don't have one. That just made me laugh and I need to study.

However, it is probably in some way trying to say why something illegal should be legal. I don't care. It is just really funny that after reading through it I could see a really dumb person getting pissed off and starting the Atkin's diet.

Fucking bread.

No comments: