Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last week I saw a film. As I recall it was a horror film. Walked outside into the rain. Checked my phone and saw you rang.

The quote of the week this week is from Tony DiCicco's book Goalkeeper Soccer Training Manual but I enjoy it, so here we go: "An athlete talking to themsleves during competition is hardly a new phenomenon.... The talk does not have to be vocal. By merely thinking you are talking to yourself and sending a message." As someone who talks to thyself constantly, I often wonder if sports developed that habit or if I am just insane.

The link of the week this week is from oddee.com and entitled 10 Funniest Typos ever. You can guess which ones were my two favorite.

The game of the week this week is Bubble Spinner. Snood meets physics. Sweet, there goes winter break.

Te picture of the week is from a website on blogger that I won't link to because it has really annoying pop up ads. But the picture is sweet. I wish I knew its backstory though....
The video of the week this week was on SNL this weekend, but is technically a Lonely Island production and not an SNL video. I have enjoyed Lonely Island for years and was stoked when they were hired by SNL. You probably know Andy from SNL, but Jorma and Akiva write for SNL as well. This video is cruder than Dick in the Box, but along similar lines ... if you are offended by words then watch it on mute and just look at their faces. Amazing.

No comments: