Friday, June 13, 2008

Double Feature

I will be out of town this weekend so today's post will be a Friday and a Saturday post together. If you are non-Christian or a Jehovah's Witness, you now know what Christmas morning must feel like.

Friday's randomness will allow me to list all the people I have been told I look like: Bill Bob Thornton, John Krasinski (aka Jim Halpert), Robin Lopez, Shane Battier, Pete Sampras, Gumby and Smeagol from Lord of the Rings. Personally, I think the guys who said Smeagol were dead on.


Saturday's person I admire is this guy:


I am just impressed as hell by him. I mean ... look how much that guy in blue won by! In seriousness, the dude in the red is freaking unbelievable just to finish that eliminator.

2 comments:

Jay Schulkin said...

I've always thought you looked like Jim... same mannerisms even.

Markham said...

sampras