Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursdays

The quote of the week this week is a long time personal favorite from psychologist Abraham Maslow: "If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up."

The link of the week is a blog that I get a lot of my music from (and the title of yesterday's post). It has a lot of good stuff I have never heard of before and downloadable links: http://musicforants.com/blog/

The game of the week this week is Rollercoaster Rush ... it is strangely fun.

The photo of the week is one I shot myself in Brazil. Enjoy.
This weeks video is a video made at SNL by some of the writers, including the three Lonely Island guys. The song is damn catchy and I sing it to myself for no reason. Again ... enjoy:


Well, that is about what you will expect from me on Thursdays ... hope it was something you enjoyed.

No comments: