Monday, July 7, 2008

A Monday Rave?!?

So today is supposed to be a rant. I am putting the anger and annoyance off for one day and switching up the rant and rave. The reason is the 1500m Finals in the US Olympic Trials from Eugene, OR last night:


His name never got mentioned, but see the white dude with the long hair flying past everyone to claim fourth and beat ALAN FUCKING WEBB? That is Will Leer one of the nicest, funniest, and fastest people I know. He ran at a D3 school and was baller and now he is showing up in the American scene. I couldn't have been more excited when I saw this race. Absolutely speechless still. Congrats Will!

On an Olympic related note .. congrats to Cullen Jones for his amazing job at the Olympic Trials .. go get a medal in the relay. Always was a really nice guy as well, though I don't know him that well.