Thursday, July 17, 2008

My 5 gifts to you....

The quote of the week this week is from standup comedian Mike Birbiglia. He is talking about how his two male cats never see a female cat, so they take a liking to each other. The punchline is probably the best pickup line I have ever heard: "This may be the catnip talking, but I really like the way your belly matches your paws."

I know this isn't a quote that makes you ponder life or anything. You may not even think it is that funny. Well, I do. I'm weird.

The link of the week this week continues on the sucky cartoon theme from Monday. Today's culprit is Marmaduke. Luckily the internet has someone to rip this cartoon a new asshole by explaining how screwed up it seems. Enjoy Marmaduke Explained by Joe Mathlete.

The game of the week this week is not from the spam dude's website from last week. You want links you better pay up buddy. Also, like 5 people read this .. way to find a niche audience M. The game is 3-D Pong. It is pretty hard at first, but fun. I have seen it called "Curveball" before.

The picture of the week this week comes from Colbert Nation and is a bigger ploy to get Stephen Colbert to accept my challenge from Tuesday.


The video of the week this week is Yacht Rock, which was a series on Channel 101. This video shows the behind the music stories of the
Doobie Brothers and other smooth musicians of Yacht Rock. Obviously it is not real and is a farce, but I love it.

No comments: