Friday, September 19, 2008

Pink ribbon scars that never forget. I tried so hard to cleanse these regrets

I didn't know where else to post this but here you go ... The Top 50 Comedy Sketches of All Time. I am so glad I found this in the spring when I had nothing to do but watch every single one of these and laugh my cankles off.

In the past 6 months the city I lived in suffered an earthquake and was hit by a Category One hurricane (Ike). I like in Kentucky. Three words:

What

The

Fuck.

Four more words: Whoomp! There It Is.

While we are on the subject ... I love Chinese food.

Bo Jackson was the best athlete of all-time. I won't argue this with anyone. If he had devoted himself to sprinting he would beat Usain Bolt in their prime as well as kick his ass.

Christian Okoye was almost as dominant on Tecmo Super Bowl as Bo Jackson ... you couldn't tackle him one on one. The Nigerian Nightmare indeed.

47 is the most random number is nature. 42 is the answer to the world. 2 + 2 = 5. But, one is the loneliest number.

There is no reason for this post, but there is a reason why it is posted at 2:22 AM.

No comments: