Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun

The quote of the week this week is:
"A lion doesn't roar before the kill. If it did, the prey would run away and the lion might go hungry. The lion stalks the prey in the weeds and pounces on it when it is time to eat. As it tears into the flesh, then it roars."

I have no idea who said it, so I will go with anonymous. It relates well to a peeve of mine: people who talk too much before they have ever done something. I don't mind braggarts. As Ali once said "It ain't braggin' if it's true." I generally like people who talk a lot after they have accomplished something ... I think it is stupid if they talk before that though. If you talk before you have done anything ... you better back it up, or you will look like an ass.

The link of the week this week is "What celebrities would look like if they lived in Ohio". Why make fun of Ohio when it could probably be any midwestern state? Who knows... but Ohio does routinely suck so ... why not. Click on link for the powerpoint.

The game of the week this week is The Missile Game 3-D. Basically, guide the missile down the path avoiding the blockades. Kinda fun, been too busy to really play games this week.

The picture of the week this week is from "Pictures From the Sky" and is gorgeous... check out the rest at the link.


The video of the week features BoomDizzle aka Baron Davis of the LA Clippers and Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns making a movie trailer spoof of "Step Brothers". I haven't seen Step Brothers yet, but I think this movie looks funnier. Amazing. Look for the dance competition where the white guy from Canada dominates.

No comments: