Friday, September 26, 2008

Who dat is? A mean brotha, bad for your health; Lookin damn good though, if I could say it myself

I have something on the site that counts the number of people that come to my site and where they are geographically and what type of internet company they have ... for statistics. I think it is hilarious the random ass ways people get to this website. People have evidently enjoyed my blog in Bratislava and State Government.

Since I do not pay for this service, I only get to see stats on the last 500 visits. However, here are some interesting/hilarious stats for you...

I have been visited by over 20 countries so far.

A lot of random people visit my blog via googling random song lyrics.

Two people came to my blog by googling "fucked up things to say" and were referred to the blog titled "Kid's say the most fucked up things".

Someone from the American Cancer Society found my blog by searching "my world's on fire how about yours and song" on Google.

Someone from the Royal Bank of Scotland was searching for Barbie Girl lyrics and landed here.

Someone with the state government of Arkansas searched "Holding on th anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you" and wound up here.

The most visitors in a day has been 40.

I have been spam commented once, fairly early, by some gaming website. Why only once?

The websites that link to me most are Card Chronicle, Welcome to the Jughead Show, and Joaq's Thoughts ... links are to the right under Friends of Whale Cancer -->

No comments: