Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hey! Just feeling. Music's got me feeling the need

Well yesterday I messed up. It was supposed to be a rant and today the rave. We'll have to Missy Elliot this one today. It shall be brief and related to posting wrong yesterday.

My rant today is the fact I am getting dumber. This is the opposite of what you want to happen at medical school. Sure I am learning all sorts of sweet things for the future, but my day to day intelligence has seemingly dropped through the floor. I can't type well anymore. I misspeak every three sentences. I forget what I was talking about. Any conversation I have has to relate to medicine or else I go blank.

This is highly annoying and ridiculous. Needs to fix it over break. Especially the misspeaking. Nothing says I am dumb/insane like some word salad. I'll take mine with a balsamic vinaigrette. No cheese. Extra croutons.

1 comment:

Anna said...

grad school makes me feel the same way.