Thursday, August 28, 2008

Man I got the price of a mansion 'round my neck and wrist

The quote of the week this week is by Steve Prefontaine. If you do not know who that is I probably will want to either kill you or explain for about an hour. Anyway, the quote is: "You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." I love how applicable this quote is to everything you do in life. You do things for yourself and the minute you try to do something in your life simply for someone else or an alterior motive ... you lose all joy in your life.

The link of the week this week is Airtoons. Very similar to last week's link. This one absolutely kills me with how creative people can be with these safety pictures. Enjoy.

The game of the week this week is People Bucket. Throw people into a bucket. Laws of Physics apply (but you don't have to know them).

The picture of the week this week is called "Life". I thought it was a great art concept:


The video of the week this week is what I wish would happen to anyone who shows off and thinks they are a bad ass.

Side note: Capoeira is amazing.

No comments: